Position: Specialty Doctor in General Adult Psychiatry
Hours: This position is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week
Dates: Start date ASAP. This position is available on an ongoing basis.
This role is a full-time psychiatry position in the NHS in a Birmingham inpatient service; it offers highly negotiable rates for a dedicated psychiatrist. The trust is seeking an enthusiastic specialty doctor to work Monday to Friday. Your core responsibilities would be to help access, diagnose and oversee the mental health of patients in your care.
• Highly negotiable hourly rates
• Daily payroll services
• Revalidation and appraisal services
• Access to CPD events & training courses
• Access to exclusive locum opportunities with more preferred supplier contracts than anyone else
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent written communication skills
• Computer literate
• You must have a full GMC licence to practice
• Section 12 approval is essential
• Approved clinician status is desired but not essential
Think you are right for the position?
If you feel your expertise is suited to this psychiatry role, please apply today and our specialist team will be in touch to discuss it with you in more detail. We will also work with you to find other opportunities that match your skills and experience..
Not for you?
We have over 150 middle grade psychiatrist positions across the country in an array of settings and locations. This role may not tick all the boxes for you but we’re confident we can find something that perfectly matches your skills and requirements. Register today to explore our opportunities or get in touch with the team for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.