Position: Medical Director in Older Adults Psychiatry within an independent hospital
Hours: This Position is a Part time role of 2/3 days per week
Salary: Up to £120,000 no pro rata
Dates: Immediate start (permanent role)
Location: This vacancy is situated within Devon
- You must have; excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills and be computer literate.
- You need to be Flexible, remain professional at all times and to be able to work with Adults of all ages.
- You must be GMC registered
- CCT in Older Adults Psychiatry
- Approved Clinician
- Section 12 approved
- Management background
- Experience in Private sector desirable
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Older Adults Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively, email me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 01992 305 640
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.