Position: Consultant Psychiatrist
Speciality: General Adult Psychiatry
Hours: This position is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week
Type of role: Locum psychiatry role
Dates: Start date ASAP. This role is available on an ongoing basis.
This is a full-time position in the NHS based in a London community service. It offers highly negotiable rates for an experienced and dedicated consultant psychiatrist. The trust is seeking an enthusiastic doctor to work Monday to Friday; the role holder will help access, diagnose and oversee the mental health of patients in their care.
• Highly negotiable hourly rates
• Daily payroll services
• Revalidation and appraisal services
• Access to CPD events & training courses
• Access to exclusive locum opportunities with more master vendor contracts in London than anyone else
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent written communication skills
• Computer literate
• You must have a full GMC licence to practice
• Section 12 approval is essential
• Approved clinician status is desired but not essential
• Psychiatry doctor experience
Think you are right for the position?
Apply today and our experienced team will be in touch to discuss this fantastic position with you in more detail, as well as any other psychiatry roles that may be of interest to you.
Not for you?
We have over 200 consultant psychiatrist positions across the country in an array of settings and locations. If this role isn’t quite right for you, we’re confident that we can find you something else that’s perfectly suited to your skills and experience. Register today to explore all of our opportunities and speak to one of our specialist team members.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.