Position: Consultant Psychiatrist
Speciality: General Adult Psychiatry
Hours: This position is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Type of role: Locum Psychiatrist role
Dates: Start date ASAP. This role is available on an ongoing basis.
This is a full-time position in the NHS based in a Birmingham community psychiatry service. As a Consultant specialising in General Adult Psychiatry, this role offers highly negotiable rates of pay. The trust is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic doctor to work Monday to Friday with the objectives to help access, diagnose and oversee the mental health of patients in their care.
• Highly negotiable hourly rates
• Daily payroll services
• Revalidation and Appraisal services
• Access to CPD events and training courses
• Access to exclusive locum opportunities with more preferred supplier contracts than anyone else
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent written communication skills
• Computer literate
• You must have a full GMC licence to practice
• Section 12 approval is essential
• Approved clinician status is desired but not essential.
• Psychiatry doctor experience
Think you are right for the position?
Apply today and our experienced team will be in touch to discuss this exciting position with you in more detail.
Not quite for you?
We have over 200 Consultant Psychiatrist positions across the country in an array of settings and locations. If this isn’t the perfect role for you, we’ll work together to find something that matches your skills and experience. Register today to explore our opportunities and speak with one of our dedicated team members.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.