The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry.
Information on placement.
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate is to be available ASAP till the 11/08/2017
Proposed work pattern: One day per week = 8 Hours per week.
Information about the Trust
The Trust provides physical, mental health and social care for people of all ages. Their services are delivered at community bases, hospitals, clinics and people’s homes. They focus on delivering care as close to home as possible.
As a leading teaching, training and research trust. They are part of the Health Science Centre, working closely with their university colleagues to translate their findings into clinical care as quickly as possible, enabling people using their services to benefit from the latest advances in healthcare.
Experience and skills you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience in Old age psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
- AC approved is essential.
- CCT in Old Age Psychiatry is essential.
- Full driving licence with vehicle is preferred but not essential.
Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.