The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry.
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate is to be available from ASAP until the 30.06.17
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day. 40 Hours per week
About the Trust.
This Trust is one of the largest mental health and disability Trusts in England employing more than 6,000 staff, serving a population of approximately 1.4 million, providing services across an area totalling 2,200 square miles.
They work from over 60 sites across the county. They also have a number of regional and national specialist services.
The Trust has a budget of over £300 million.
They also have a number of regional and national specialist services.
Their services include:
- Inpatient Care Group,
- Community Services Group, and
- Specialist Services.
Experience and skills you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- MRC Psych qualification is essential.
- AC status is essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly. *Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.