The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry.
Information on placement.
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate is to be available ASAP and is an on going placement
Proposed work pattern: One day per week, preferable Thursday. 7.5 Hours per day.
Information about the Trust
This Trust is one of the largest trusts in the UK, caring for people with a wide range of physical and mental health needs. They provide a wide range of services to treat people with a variety of health needs. In broad terms, these include common physical health problems, long-term conditions, mental health, learning disabilities, eating disorders, addictions and sexual health.
They are here to provide support for people through every stage of life.
The majority of their services are provided in the community, which means treating people in their homes or from clinics close to home. Where community care is not possible the Trusts offers a number of facilities to treat people in hospital or residential environments.
They also provide healthcare in prisons near their base and the surrounding areas. They are committed to providing services that meet the needs of the people who use them, and they actively encourage involvement from local people who can help make a difference.
Experience and skills you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience in Old age psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.