The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry.
Information on placement.
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate is to be available from 24/07/2017 to 11/08/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9 am – 5 pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
About the Trust.
The Trusts core purpose is to work with people and lead communities in improving their mental and physical health and wellbeing for a better life; through delivering excellent and responsive prevention, diagnosis, early intervention, treatment and care.
The Trust is one the leading provider of health and social care services for people of all ages with mental ill-health, learning disabilities and drug & alcohol services.
The Trust delivers high quality care across 140 services, all of which are registered with the Care Quality Commission. Individual treatment and support which helps people work towards recovery is at the heart of everything they do.
To help them achieve this they employ 2,300 staff across 47 sites, serving a population of 1.3 million. Their services are provided in community settings, hospitals and residential homes with an emphasis on providing local treatment and support close to people's homes wherever possible
They actively seek to engage people who use their services and their communities in improving the mental wellbeing of the local population.
Experience and skills you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience in Old age psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- AC status is essential
- Section 12 approved is essential.
Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.