Pulse is proud to offer a new vacancy: Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry
Start/End Date: The successful candidate is must be available to start on Monday 4th September 2017 until early march 2018.
Proposed working pattern: Monday –Friday 9am – 5pm, 7.5 Hours Per Day, 37.5 Hours Per Week.
About the Trust:
The trust in which the successful candidate will be working has a strong interest in the opinions and feedback made by patients and staff. They highly value all response received and use this as a platform to constantly improve and update their services. The trust offer a variety of services within mental health which include:
- Talking therapies for adults
- Community mental health services
- Impatient services
- Treatment and support for those suffering with Eating Disorders
- Services in Old Age Psychiatry
What we require
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development.
- Experience in Old Age Psychiatry
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Terms and Conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.