Pulse are proud to offer the following new vacancy: Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry
This is a 3 month placement starting on 31.07.17 and is proposed to end on 31.10.17.
The working hours will be Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with a compulsory 30 minute break per day. (37.5 hours per week)
About the trust
The trust offers a range of services which specifically cater to individual needs. The team of professionals offer a friendly and caring approach whilst treating all service users with dignity and respect. The trust provides services for, children and families, those with learning disabilities as well as the elderly and many more. The treatment offered is carried out in both community and impatient settings, making the services adaptable and suitable for all.
What we require
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development.
- Experience within a consultant role.
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Terms and Conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.