Pulse Psychiatry People are delighted to announce a new vacancy for a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry within North Midlands
This post is available from 24/11/2016 to 23/12/2016
As a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry what will my duties be?
- Providing assessment and treatment for older people
- Providing Diagnosis,
- Report back to the Trust with all finding and developments.
- Liaise with the Patient and carers about a suitable treatment plan
What skills and experience do I need?
Must have full GMC registration and a licence to practice and must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay
- Daily Payroll services
- Access to appraisals and revalidation services
- Fast Track Registration
- Free Mandatory Training
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.