Pulse would like to offer the following new vacancy: Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry
vacancy start date: 10th July 2017
Vacancy end date: 10th October 2017
Proposed working pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm - 40 hours per week.
This vacancy will involve working at different locations on different days of the week.
The shift pattern will remain the same each week and does not involve any On Calls.
This Trust has a main focus on providing the best care for all its patients. They work towards providing both short and long term ways to significantly improve mental health. The trust employs a broad range of professionals including support workers, occupational therapists and psychologists. The main focus is to ensure that each patient receives the best type of care and support which is catered to their personal needs, whether that may be supporting recovery or helping patients to enjoy the later stages of life where possible.
What we require
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development.
- Experience as a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Terms and Conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.