The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry.
Information on placement.
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate is to be available From 14/02/2018 to 30/03/2018
Proposed work pattern: Monday - Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week
Information about the Trust
The Trust provides community health, specialist mental health and learning disability services for people across the south of England. They employ around 9,000 staff who works from over 200 sites, including community hospitals, health centres, inpatient units and social care services. They might be large, but their service users and patients are still at the centre of everything they do. Being person centred is one of their six Trust values. Their aim is to provide high quality, safe services, which improve the health, wellbeing and independence of their patients and service users.
Experience and skills you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience in Old age psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly. *Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.