Pulse are proud to offer the following new vacancy: Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry
The successful candidate must be available to start ASAP until 29.09.17
Proposed working pattern
Monday – Wednesday, 9am – 5pm (24 Hours Per Week)
About the Trust:
The trust is committed to providing the most effective care possible with their patients being at the forefront of every thing they do. The successful candidate will be working amongst the already multi-professional team treating service users of older age to lead as independently as they can.
What we require
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development.
- Experience as a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Terms and Conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.