Position: Consultant in Learning Disability Psychiatry
Hours: This position is a part-time role of 25 hours per week
Location: Wealden District, East Sussex
Type of role: Locum
Dates: Start date ASAP. This position is available on an ongoing basis.
This role is a full-time position in the NHS in a Wealden District inpatient service; it offers highly negotiable rates for a dedicated psychiatrist. The trust is seeking an enthusiastic Consultant in Learning Disability Psychiatry to work 3 days a week. Your core responsibilities would be to help access, diagnose and oversee the mental health of patients in your care.
Benefits with Pulse Psychiatry:
- Highly negotiable hourly rates
- Daily and weekly payroll services
- Revalidation and appraisal services
- A dedicated and responsive specialist consultant
- Access to CPD events & training courses
- Access to exclusive locum opportunities with more preferred supplier contracts than anyone else
- Rewarding recommendation and loyalty schemes
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Computer literate
- You must have a full GMC licence to practice
- Relevant previous experience working in this type of position
- Section 12 approval is essential
- Approved clinician status is desired but not essential
Think you are right for the position?
If you feel your expertise is suited to this role, please apply today and our specialist team will be in touch to discuss it with you in more detail.
Not for you?
We have an abundance of middle grade positions, for both locum and permanent positions across the country in an array of settings and locations.
This role may not tick all the boxes for you but we’re confident we can find something that perfectly matches your skills and requirements.
Register today to explore our opportunities or get in touch with the team for more information on 01992 305640 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.