Pulse are proud to offer the following Vacancy : Consultant in Learning Disabilities Psychiatry
Start/End Date: The successful candidate will be available to start ASAP – 22.09.17
Proposed working pattern: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, 7.5 hours per day (inc 30 minute break)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a large, well established trust who provide a variety of services in many different sectors of health. The trust works with both adults and children and offers services in the community as well as at inpatient clinics and hospitals. You will be working closely with patients with a range of learning disabilities so full experience in this role is essential.
What we require
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development.
- Experience within a Consultant in learning Disabilities role.
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Learning Disabilities Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Terms and Conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.