Position: Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry within an independent hospital
Hours: This Position is a full time role of 22.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £135,000 per annum
Dates: Immediate start (permanent role)
Location: This vacancy is situated within Monmouthshire
The hospital is a 114 bedded forensic hospital providing a secure environment consisting of medium, low and open rehabilitation settings for men and women with mental illness and or personality disorder
We are looking for an enthusiastic Consultant Psychiatrist to work at the hospital two days per week with an agreed case load of male low secure service one day per week at the local Enhanced Community Homes.
- You must have; excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills and be computer literate.
- You need to be Flexible, remain professional at all times and to be able to work with Adults of all ages.
- You must be GMC registered
- CCT in General Adult, Rehabilitation or Forensic Psychiatry
- Approved Clinician (Welsh)
- Section 12 approved
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively, email me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 01992 305 640
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.