Position: Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry within an independent hospital
Hours: This Position is a full time role of 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £135,000 per annum
Dates: Immediate start (permanent role)
Location: This vacancy is situated withinMonmouthshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic Consultant Psychiatrist to work at an independent hospital with an agreed case load of female medium secure patients and male low secure service. The women service comprises of a 16 bedded medium service, Awen and there are three low secure male wards.
- You must have; excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills and be computer literate.
- You need to be Flexible, remain professional at all times and to be able to work with Adults of all ages.
- You must be GMC registered
- CCT in General Adult, Rehabilitation or Forensic Psychiatry
- Approved Clinician (Welsh)
- Section 12 approved
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in General Adult secure Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively, email me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 01992 305 640
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.