Consultant in Forensic Psychiatry
Pulse has a new vacancy and, is searching for a Consultant in Forensic Psychiatry to be placed within a Trust situated in West Yorkshire.
Start: ASAP - 30/12/16
Part Time: 2/3 days per week (Flexible)
The right candidate will have a passion for forensic mental health Psychiatry. By following the legal proceedings within forensic Mental Health You are required to:
- Help all patients with their mental health issues
- Work with previous notes and case studies to evaluate each patient
- Use your recent reports to compose the best path of treatment
The requirements needed for this role:
- Must have full GMC registration with a Licence to practice
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have Forensic experience
- Must be willing to undergo Counter Terrorism Clearance.
- NOMs clearance essential
In return Pulse offers the following benefits and more:
• Excellent and competitive rates of Pay
• An assigned consultant who can provide expert advise
• Daily Payroll services
• Flexibility on Hours to meet your full or part time requirements
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
To Apply for this new opportunity please apply and one of our psychiatry team will be in touch shortly.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.