The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Consultant in Forensic Psychiatry.
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate is to be available from 02/05/2017 to 28/07/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday, Thursday and Friday. 7.5 Hours per day, 22.5 Hours per week.
About the Trust.
The Trust provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people living in the surrounding area and a wide range of specialist mental health and substance misuse services across up and down the county.
The Trust employs around 4,750 members of staff, who deliver services from more than 130 locations. Over a 12-month period, they see in the region of 53,000 service users.
Experience and skills you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience in Forensic Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Forensic Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.