Pulse is pleased to offer a new vacancy for a Consultant in Forensic Psychiatry
Start/End Date: The successful candidate is to be available ASAP for 1 month
Proposed working pattern:. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours X 1 Day Per Week (inc 30 min break)
About the Trust
You will be working for a well established trust who’s primary focus is to create a positive, diverse and professional service, free from discrimination and prejudice. The services offered by the trust are broad to ensure they are inclusive of everyone and are able to meet their needs effectively.
What we require
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development.
- Experience in Forensic Psychiatry
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals
- Providing high quality, specialised treatment for mentally disordered offenders and appropriate others
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Forensic Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Terms and Conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.