The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Consultant in Forensic Psychiatry.
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate is to be available from 20/03/2017 until the 23/06/2017 with possible extension
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 27.5 Hours per week
This placement has no on call commitment and is inpatient.
About the Trust.
This Trust provides a wide range of NHS services to people with mental health and learning disability needs.
They are passionate about promoting good mental health and wellbeing. They strive to use the expertise and resources within their organisation, and through their partnerships, to deliver high quality services that are safe and focused on people's recovery.
Their passion and commitment to achieve this shapes their vision, mission and strategy. Their staffs are pivotal in everything they do and they are committed to involving them fully in the development of the Trust and their services.
Experience and skills you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
- AC status is essential.
- Experience in Forensic Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Forensic Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.