The Pulse Psychiatry team are looking for a Consultant in Eating Disorders Psychiatry.
The successful candidate will be working from 30/04/2018 until 27/07/2018.
Working hours will be Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00 with half hour unpaid break, at 37.5 hours per week.
Candidate is required to have:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication skills needed
- Approved clinical status is a necessity.
- Eating Disorders Experience.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
If you are interested in this role as a Consultant in Eating Disorders Psychiatry and have all the above, please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.