Position: Consultant in Eating Disorder Psychiatry within an NHS Trust
Hours: This Position is a part time role of 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £77,913 - £105,042 per annum
Type of role: Permanent role
This role is part time position in the NHS, offering great career opportunities to progress forward. The trust is seeking an enthusiastic consultant psychiatrist to work Monday to Friday to help assess, diagnose and oversee the mental well being of patients in your care.
For more information ask our team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Writing skills
- Computer literate.
- English language – working proficiency
- You must be GMC registered (If you need help with this get in touch)
- CCT in Eating disorder Psychiatry (desired)
- Approved Clinician (desired)
- Section 12 approved ( desired)
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our dedicated team will be in contact with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.