Are you an experienced Consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry?
Pulse are seeking a Consultant in CAMHS Psychiatry to work with our NHS Trust in Scotland.
Proposed working Pattern: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm = 37.5 hours per week.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration with licence to practice.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience of working in an inpatient setting is preferred but not essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
- Approved Clinical Status.
Why join Pulse?
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.