Are you an experienced Consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry?
Pulse now have a great opportunity for a Consultant in CAMHS to start working ASAP until March 2019. The successful candidate will need to provide assessment and management of mental health in young people. This post offers full time hours per week Monday - Friday.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration with licence to practice.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience of working in an inpatient setting is preferred but not essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
- Approved Clinical Status.
Why join Pulse?
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.