Pulse are now seeking a Consultant in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, to start working with our client in London as soon as possible. This placement offers full time hours per week until January 2019.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in CAMHS Psychiatry is essential.
Some of the main duties in this role will include, assessment and management of neurodevelopmental disorders inclding ADHD, ASD, also Independently carry out mental health assessments on young people referred to the CAMHS team.
Why join Pulse?
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in CAMHS Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.