Pulse are now looking to recruit a Consultant in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry to join a well-established NHS Trust in London. This is a part time role and is available to start as soon as possible, offering 1/1 and a half days per week until the beginning of November 2018.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in CAMHS Psychiatry is essential.
Why join Pulse?
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in CAMHS Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.