Pulse are now looking to recruit a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist with previous experience in CAMHS Psychiatry, to start working with our well-established NHS trust based in the East of England ASAP until the end of November 2018.
Proposed working pattern: Monday – Friday. 9 am – 5 pm = 37.5 Hours per week.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is essential.
- Experience of working in an inpatient setting is preferred but not essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
Why join Pulse?
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.