The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Consultant in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate is to be available from ASAP on an ongoing basis.
Part time -37.5 Hours per week.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all time.
- Experience in CAMHS is preferred.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and re validation services, Fast Track Registration.
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.