If you are a Consultant Psychiatrist with an interest in rehabilitation or forensic psychiatry looking for a new and fulfilling full or part-time role.
You will be working with an established multi-professional team delivering individualised care and treatment of patients with severe and complex mental disorders.
There is an on-call element to this role (currently 1 in 13). Part-time applications will be considered.
The service is close to the major urban centres of Liverpool and Manchester with good public transport links, two major airports and excellent schools and amenities.
Some of the benefits the company offer:
• Competitive salary
• Private medical cover
• Car allowance or lease vehicle
• The equivalent of 30 days annual leave (or pro-rata) – plus your birthday off!
• Free meals whilst on duty
• Wellbeing support and activities
• Career development and training
• Pension contribution
• Life Assurance
• Enhanced Maternity Package
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.