Job Vacancy Notice
Pulse Recruitment are delighted to announce a new Vacancy
Position: Consultant in Adult Psychiatry
Start/End Date: 05/12/2016 - 30/12/16
You will be working within the inpatient unit, and the community team as a Consultant Dr in General Adult Psychiatry.
Your work pattern will be: Full time ( Mon - Fri )
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Full GMC registration and a licence to practice
- Must be a Approved Clinician
- Must be Section 12 approved
- Must be RIO trained/Smart Card holder
You must have your own transport.
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay
- Daily Payroll services
- Access to appraisals and re-validation services
- Fast Track Registration
- Free Mandatory Training
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.