Pulse is proud to offer the following new vacancy: Consultant in Adult Psychiatry
Start/End Date: This is a full time placement beginning on 02.12.2017; the proposed end date is 31.01.2018.
Proposed working pattern: The working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, 40 Hours Per Week.
This is an inpatient role based within a hospital setting on a 13 bed ward. The ward offers overnight facilities for mentally ill adults following their admission. The team work compassionately with all patients to provide assessment and diagnosis as well as offering continuous support to all service users.
What we require
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development.
- Experience in Adult Psychiatry at a Consultant grade
- Section 12 Approval required
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Terms and Conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.