Pulse Psychiatry is now looking for a Consultant in Adult Psychiatry.
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate will be available to work form 16/04/2018 to 10/08/2018
Proposed work pattern: 5 days a week, 9 am-5pm. 7.5 hours per day. 37.5 hours per week.
What experience and skills do I need?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience in General Adult Psychiatry required.
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Adult in Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.