Pulse Psychiatry are now looking for a Consultant in Forensic in Psychiatry
Information about the Placement.
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 18/12/2017 to 31/01/2018
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Fridays. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 40 Hours per week.
Information on the Trust.
This Trust is responsible for improving the health of more than 654,490 people living in the local authority areas. This Trust has an accident and emergency (A&E) department and provides a range of specialist medical, surgical services and maternity services. Primary health care is provided in the community and includes general practitioners (GPs), dentists, pharmacists, health visitors and a wide range of health professionals. The Trust primary care facilities include health centres and community and day hospitals. The Trust also employs approximately 12,000 staff.
What experience and skills do I need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience of working in Forensic in Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
• We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Forensic in Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.