Pulse Psychiatry are now looking for a Consultant in Adult in Psychiatry
Information about the placement.
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 09/05/2017 to 09/06/2017 with the possibility of an extension.
Proposed work pattern: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day. 22.5 Hours per week.
Information about the Trust.
This Trust provides mental health and social care services for people in the surrounding area. They work closely with the local unitary authority to provide joined-up health and social care services.
As one of the larger mental health trusts in the country, they cover an area of 1,450 sq miles and serve 1.7 million people, their annual revenue is £178 million and they employ 3,318 staff and 228 seconded staff they are located in 83 buildings on 47 sites.
The Trusts services are predominantly provided around key urban centres but they provide a range of services in community locations, reflecting the urban and rural mix of the area. The Trust has also introduced telemedicine to enhance accessibility
Brief description about duties.
Duties in the role include:-
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients referred to Liaison Psychiatry by acute hospital wards and emergency departments.
- Comprehensive documentation in hospital notes and liaison with relevant treating team.
- Clinical leadership to Emergency Department nursing team.
- Supervision of junior doctors.
What experience and skills do I need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience in General Adult is preferred but no essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Adult in Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.