Pulse is proud to offer the following vacancy: Consultant in Adult Psychiatry
About the Placement
The starting date for this vacancy will be 3rd July 2017 and the proposed end date is 23rd August 2017.
The working hours will be 3 days per week, Monday – Wednesday, 9am – 5pm, 22.5 hours per week (including compulsory 30 minute break per day)
This is a large and well established trust that provides services within health and social care across 4 Counties. The trust care a great deal about their service users and aim to make a positive and potential life changing impact on their lives. They offer services in learning disabilities, forensic psychiatry and wellbeing.
What we require
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development.
- Consultant in Adult Psychiatry experience
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
Terms and Conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.