The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Consultant in Addictions Psychiatry
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate is to be available From 01/06/2017 to 01/09/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 7.5 Hours per day. 37.5 Hours per week.
About the Trust.
The Trust works with people who want to change their lives for the better and achieve positive and life-affirming goals. They believe that everyone has the right to lead the best life they can.
The Trusts accessible services empower people to improve their health and wellbeing and take control of the direction of their lives. Their areas of expertise include: Substance misuse, Children and young people’s services, Family services, Accommodation & homelessness, Clinical services, Criminal justice
Experience and skills you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration.
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Written Skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- Experience in addictions psychiatry is preferred but not essential
- Experience in working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
- AC approved is essential.
- CCT approved is essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Addictions Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.