Job Vacancy Notice
Pulse Recruitment are delighted to announce a new Vacancy
Position: Consultant in and Adolescent Psychiatry in East Midlands.
Location: The vacancy is within South East London
Start/End Date: From 14th November 2016 to 10th December.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. There will be On Calls.
Your main duty will be to provide care for Children from the ages of 0-17 and Adults from the ages of 18-65, you will be diagnosing each individual you see and put together a treatment plan that is best for creating a more stable and easier life for both the patient and carer.
- Needs to have a CCT in CAMHS and section 12
- Full GMC and a licence to practice
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proven background in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry preferred,
- General Adult experience essential
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now? If you are Consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.