Job Vacancy Notice
Pulse Recruitment are delighted to announce a new Vacancy
Position: Associate Specialist in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Location: This vacancy is within South East of England
Start/End Date: Immediate start
Working Hours: You will be working full time
Salary: Up to 80k
About this Trust:
This Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service provide assessments and care for children, young people and young adults (aged 11-25 years) with short-term mental distress or diagnosed mental illness. Eating Disorders are also delivered under the CAMHS services. They have five age appropriate hospitals that are led by experienced, specialist consultant psychiatrists and supported by a multi-disciplinary team of doctors, nurses, therapists and social workers.
If you'd like to be part of a hospital that is focused on delivering fantastic patient care in a well-maintained and therapeutic environment, we would love to hear from you.
From you we'll need
- a minimum of 18 months psychiatric experience, as well as a willingness to work on our on-call rota (1 weekday per week and 1 in 6 weekends).
- Full GMC registration and a licence to practice
- You must be both a team player and able to work autonomously, with the ability to contribute effectively to service development. In return, you will be working with a dynamic and focused team, with access to ongoing opportunities to support your Continuing Professional Development.
This Hospital offers a great range of benefits, which includes annual bonus scheme contributory pension scheme, free life assurance, a comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre, childcare vouchers and paid birthday and anniversary of joining company leave. In addition also subsidised meals and free car parking.
- Providing assessment and treatment
- Working within a inpatient setting
- Providing Diagnosis, Treatment & support
- Analysing a patient's mental health status
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
What happens now?
If you are an Associate Specialist in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry People team will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively email me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 01992 305 640
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.