Pulse Psychiatry have an exciting new opportunity available for a Associate Specialist in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry to work with our well-established NHS trust based in London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week until the beginning of December 2018.
Applying candidates must have detailed knowledge of neurodevelopmental disorders (including but not only, ADHD, Autism) and comorbidity with other child mental health problems, as well as having the ability to assess risk and take appropriate action when needed you will also need experience in working with children and adolescents and their families.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in Psychiatry is essential.
- Can work well independently and as part of the team
Why Join Pulse?
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- £500 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Free Mandatory training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to Appraisal and Revalidation Services
What happens now?
If you are a Associate Specialist in Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.