The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Associate Specialist in Forensic Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 26/07/2017 to 31/08/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day. 40 Hours per week
This is a community role
Information about the Trust.
This Trust is one of the largest Mental Health and disability Trusts in England employing more than 6,000 staff, serving a population of approximately 1.4 million, providing services across an area totalling 2,200 square miles. They work from over 60 sites across the county. They also have a number of regional and national specialist services. The Trust has a budget of over £300 million. They also have a number of regional and national specialist services. Their services include:
Inpatient Care Group,
Community Services Group, and
What Experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are an Associate Specialist in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.