The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Associate Specialist in Adult Psychiatry
Information on placement
Placement start/end date: The successful candidate is to be available from 26/07/2017 to 31/08/2017
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day. 40 Hours per week
This is a community role
Information about the Trust.
This Trust is a major provider of mental health, learning disability and community healthcare services for people of all ages.
- Mental health and specialist health learning disabilities services.
- Specialist learning disability services.
- Community healthcare services for children, young people and families.
There is over 2000 staff working in their Trust. Their staff carry out a wide range of roles, working together to provide integrated care and support to all those using their services.
- Frontline staff working in the trust includes:
- Mental health nurses
- Social workers
- Healthcare support workers
- Health visitors
- School nurses
- Allied health professionals (such as psychologists, occupational therapists, and speech and language therapists).
What Experience and skills do you need?
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent spoke communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all times.
- To have experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a mental health team is preferred but not essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration, Free Mandatory Training
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are an Associate Specialist in Adult Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.