Private healthcare nursing
Pulse Nursing is a leading UK agency placing high-calibre nurses, midwives, operating department practitioners and healthcare assistants into the private healthcare sector. We have lots of opportunities within the private healthcare sector, supplying hundreds of private health providers across the UK - including hospitals, nursing homes, clinics and surgeries.
You can find your next private nursing job here, alternatively you can contact us or register now.
Why choose Pulse?
Our recruitment team, which includes experienced, and specialist nurses and midwives, will work hard to understand your career aspirations and requirements, and help you make the best decisions to meet them.
Our private healthcare sector team provides opportunities for candidates wishing to broaden their experience. If you’d like to gain exposure to new environments, products and medical innovations, we have a diverse range of opportunities, both in London and overseas, across areas such as:
- Charity organisations
- Clinical trials
- Health and product promotions
- Hospitals and clinics
- Private schools
- Research programmes
- Telephone advice services
- Vaccination clinics
Our private healthcare sector nurses benefit from:
- Flexible shift options
- Exposure to new environments
- Both temporary and permanent job opportunities
- Attractive and competitive pay rates for all shifts
- Access to our premium employee benefits scheme, Pulse Privilege
- iPoint registration – our online portal allowing you to access the latest shifts at a touch of a button, self- book shifts and update your availability
- A responsive and reliable service 24/7
- Access to a bursary scheme
A team you can rely on We’re passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of patient care.
Pulse has been awarded approved supplier status by the National NHS Collaborative Framework for nursing and the Health Trust Europe (HTE). Read more about our awards, here.