Here at Pulse Nursing, not only do we provide temporary agency work, we also have dedicated teams who are focused on assisting nurses finding permanent positions. We deal with a wide variety of fulfilling and rewarding jobs across the NHS, private and corporate sectors. In many cases our roles don't even get advertised. Click here to view permanent nursing jobs.
Register now to join our well permanent nursing team and enjoy the excellent benefits and opportunities we offer. For more information call us on 0207 959 1102, or email us here.
Why choose Pulse?
As a staffing agency, we understand that job hunting is frustrating and can often feel like a full time job. That’s why we make sure that once you've registered with us you’re fully supported by an experienced team. Many of our consultants are nurses themselves who draw on their considerable expertise and experience to find you a position appropriate to your training and nursing career goals. We also offer a tailored programme to support you through every stage of your job search.
Our team of consultants will:
- Continuously guide you from your initial registration through to your placement and beyond
- Help you identify your strengths, skills and experience and show you how to present these in your CV
- Arrange your interviews
- Prepare you for the interview so that you feel confident
- Provide interview feedback and help you secure the job you want
- Provide support negotiating contracts and salary
Our permanent nurses benefit from:
- The best permanent job opportunities
- Access to unadvertised jobs
- Direct links to hiring managers
- Assistance with applications – tailoring for more senior or more unique jobs
- Help to write an effective CV
- Interview preparation assistance
- Negotiation of your offer efficient recruitment process management
- Leading salaries
- High quality training and development
A team you can rely on
Pulse has been awarded approved supplier status by the National NHS Collaborative Framework for nursing and the Health Trust Europe (HTE). Read more about our awards, here.
We’re passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of patient care.