As the UK’s number one supplier of high-calibre theatre nurses and Operating Department Practitioners (ODPs), we offer the widest choice of shifts and the best jobs in anaesthetic, scrub and recovery across the NHS and private healthcare sector.
Contact us or register now to develop your nursing career and be in with a chance of receiving our fastrack registration bonus.
Why choose Pulse?
Our recruitment team understand the skills your role requires; they work with you to find a position appropriate to your training, experience and aspirations. Once in your role, you’ll receive ongoing help and supervision to ensure that you are fully supported in your work. We’re proud that 85% of our nurses and ODPs believe the quality of our training to be better than that given by other agencies.
Our theatre nurses benefit from:
- The best temporary and permanent theatre nurse job opportunities
- Flexible shift options
- Access to iPoint – our online portal that allows you to organise your work, book shifts and update your availability
- A responsive and reliable service 24/7
- Competitive pay rates
- Expert training, support and advice
- A bursary scheme
- The highest quality compliance and training
A team you can rely on
Pulse has been awarded approved supplier status by the National NHS Collaborative Framework for nursing and the Health Trust Europe (HTE). Read more about our awards, here.
We’re passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of patient care.