We have a wide range of paediatrics nursing jobs, including general, SCBU, PICU and neonatal intensive care unit nursing. We offer our nurses the best temporary and permanent roles, along with the widest choice of shifts across the NHS and private healthcare sector.
Contact us or register now to be in with a chance of receiving our fastrack registration bonus.
Why choose Pulse?
Our recruitment team includes paediatric and neonatal nurses with extensive clinical experience who understand what it takes to be a successful child nurse. They work hard to understand your career aspirations, and find a position suited to your training, experience and ambition. This is why 72% of our nurses choose to work only with Pulse following a recommendation from a friend or colleague.
Our paediatric nurses benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Expert training, support and advice, and access to a bursary scheme designed to help fulfil personal and professional development goals
- A responsive and reliable service around the clock
- Access to iPoint – our online portal that allows you to organise your work, book shifts and update your availability
- Open and honest communication
- Working with an agency with a reputation for the highest standards of quality and compliance
- Commitment to providing the highest quality compassionate care
- A recommendation from a leading and respected organisation
A team you can rely on
Pulse has been awarded approved supplier status by the National NHS Collaborative Framework for nursing and the Health Trust Europe (HTE). Read more about our awards, here.
We’re passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of patient care.