Mental health nursing
Pulse Nursing is the foremost UK nursing agency and we offer high-calibre mental health nurses a wide range of jobs. We have vacancies for registered learning disabilities nurses, psychiatric liaison nurses, community psychiatric nurses and health care assistants.
Contact us or register now to be in with a chance of receiving our fastrack registration bonus.
Why choose Pulse?
Our recruitment team includes experienced practitioners who understand the demands of mental health nursing jobs. They will work hard to realise your career aspirations and help you make the best decisions to meet them. 70% of our nurses choose to work only with Pulse for good reason.
Our mental health nurses benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Expert training, support and advice, and access to a bursary scheme designed to help fulfil personal and professional development goals
- A responsive and reliable service around the clock
- Access to iPoint – our online portal allowing you to organise your work, book shifts and update your availability
- Open and honest communication
- Working with an agency with a reputation for the highest standards of quality and compliance
- Commitment to providing the highest quality compassionate care
- A recommendation from a leading and respected organisation
A team you can rely on
Pulse has been awarded approved supplier status by the National NHS Collaborative Framework for nursing and the Health Trust Europe (HTE). Read more about our awards, here.
We’re passionate about our people, and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of patient care.