Pulse Nursing has more general nursing and healthcare assistants jobs than any other agency. We also offer a wider choice of nursing jobs than any other nursing agency, with roles within NHS trusts, social services, private hospitals, private clinics and healthcare related industries.
Contact us or register now to be in with a chance of receiving our fastrack registration bonus.
Why choose Pulse?
Our recruitment team is staffed by nurses and healthcare assistants who pride themselves in matching your career aspirations and preferences to vacancies. They understand the demands of your role and the dedication you bring to it, so they can work closely with you to find the right role in the right place at the right time.
We ensure our nurses and healthcare assistants feel valued for their work, so much so, over 72% of our nurse’s work with us following a recommendation from a friend or colleague.
Our general nurses and HCAs benefit from:
- The best temporary and permanent job opportunities
- Flexible shift options
- Attractive and competitive pay rates for all shifts
- Access to iPoint – our online portal allowing you to organise your work, book shifts and update your availability
- A responsive and reliable service 24/7
- Expert training, support and advice
- A bursary scheme
- The highest quality of compliance and training
A team you can rely on
Pulse has been awarded approved supplier status by the National NHS Collaborative Framework for nursing and the Health Trust Europe (HTE). Read more about our awards, here.
We’re passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of patient care.