Pulse Nursing is the UK’s number one agency for high-calibre community and district nurses, health visitors, school nurses and other community specialists. We offer the best temporary and permanent nursing jobs, along with the widest choice of shifts across the NHS and private healthcare sector.
Contact us or register now to be in with a chance of receiving our fastrack registration bonus.
Why choose Pulse?
If you’re a community nurse, we’ll partner with you to find a job that’s right for you. Our recruitment team includes community practitioners with extensive clinical and industry experience; they understand the challenges and help you make the best decisions to develop your nursing career.
72% of our nurses choose to work only with Pulse following a recommendation from a friend or colleague.
Our community nurses benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Expert training, support and advice, with access to a bursary scheme designed to help fulfil personal and professional development goals
- A responsive and reliable service around the clock
- Access to iPoint – our online portal allowing you to organise your work, book shifts and update your availability
- Open and honest communication
- Working with an agency with a reputation for the highest standards of quality and compliance
- Commitment to providing the highest quality compassionate care
- A recommendation from a leading and respected organisation
A team you can rely on
Pulse has been awarded approved supplier status by the National NHS Collaborative Framework for nursing and the Health Trust Europe (HTE). Read more about our awards, here.
We’re passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of patient care.